Thursday 1 January 2009

Happy New Year!

First, let me begin by wishing you all a happy New Year. I have just come off the phone from Grayson, who is enjoying his holiday in America. He asked me to pass on his warmest wishes and says that he looks forward to replying to your many emails in the coming weeks.

Given the importance of the year to Grayson – it’s fifty years since he published his first poem – I’ll be trying to update the website more regularly. Family commitments have made it difficult to post during certain times last year, but from now until Grayson’s return from America, I intend to reprint a few of his lesser known poems from some of his more obscure collections. I also hope to finally conduct our interview with Grayson, which I intend to publish here to mark his birthday in February.

Roll on 2009. As he says in his poem, 'Larks Descending', may it be a year full of 'unhindered pleasure and worthy indulgence'.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can say that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is stationary a definitely as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with delivery of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=fx vision studio pro ?
I noticed the phrase you suffer with not used. Or you functioning the black methods of promotion of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg